Revlon color care hair colors  » Cosmetics  »
  • Wow the Revlon is one of my favourite brands of cosmetics

• by chintu

Wow the Revlon is one of my favourite brands of cosmetics. I have a very good collection of Revlon products, such as the nail enamel, Revlon lipsticks, Revlon hair colours etc. Now I am going to talk about the Revlon colour care hair colours.

I have a very good and thick hair and that

is why I also take a lot of care of my hair. I never take chance in case of my hair and skin.

But I trust to use the Revlon products for that purpose. At least 2 times in a month I apply the Revlon colour care hair colours to my hair.

When ...

• I apply these hair colours the quality of my hair is very good. My hair feels so soft and non fizzy.

And the Revlon hair colour also does not make any kind of damage to my hair. It is very safe for me by all means.

The Revlon hair colours are costly but

they are worthy. We should not take any chance or we should not compromise in case of our health and the beauty.

That is why I buy the Revlon hair colours. And not only that we can get plenty of shades in the Revlon hair colours.

These colours are long lasting ones compared to other hair colours.

Revlon color care hair colors

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902300220629/k2311a0219/2.19.08