Ponds oil control creme
  • By this way I can remove or avoid the excess oiling of my face
  • The cost of this product is very reasonable which is not more or not even less
  • I recommend the ponds oil control crème to be used for any one who have the excess oily face

• by chintu

The ponds oil control crème is what I use to protect my skin during the summer. Normally our skin becomes or looks more oily in summer and it also looses its natural glow.

Due to a lot or oil on our face, we may also have to face the pimples,

or some kind of infection to our face.

That is why it is necessary to use some oil control crèmes along with other cosmetics, which we use in the summer.

I use the Ponds oil control crème every night before I sleep.

I apply it at night ...

• over my face and I wash up my face using the normal water in the morning for the next day.

By this way I can remove or avoid the excess oiling of my face.

The cosmetic products by the company ponds have been excellent in quality always.

So

naturally my choice is ponds always.

The cost of this product is very reasonable which is not more or not even less.

But it is safe and suits best for my skin.

I recommend the ponds oil control crème to be used for any one who have the excess oily face.

Samra says :

Can i use ponds oil control cream if i am pregnant ?Is it harmful for pregnant women or not? I have acne and pimple due to oily skin.Can u recomend me ponds product for oily skin?

Rebecca Lee says :

Hi it will cause no harm during pregnancy as long as you don’t ingest it. It is pretty gentle stuff so you should have no problems at all. Just apply as recommended being careful not to overload your skin since skin can be sensitive during pregnancy (at least mine was).

Galega says :

I am concerned about these ingredients which are part of Pond’s Oil Control Cream - Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid. I would suggest you to use it during pregnancy only after consulting your OBGyne.

There are many Pond’s products which are quite suitable for oily skin. For example, the subject of this review is Pond’s Oil Control Cream. It is also suitable for oily skin (in fact, it is intended to be used by people having oily skin).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311902300200629/k2311a0219/2.19.08