Teddy nappy pads  » Baby care  »
  • I always tried to give the best for my kids it may be any thing
  • The cost is little high but the quality is great for which I paid
  • I feel good to share my motherhood and I can also recommend the Teddy disposable nappies to be used by all the mothers

• by chintu

As I said that I am the mother of 3 children, so I can say that I have the experiences of motherhood, which is great. I always tried to give the best for my kids it may be any

thing.

For example when I had my first baby I was little worried as to what kind of clothes to use for him, the food and not only that even the nappies to be used for my kids.

Actually I have tried many kind of nappies for my baby but the nappies, which served the best, are Teddy disposable nappies.

These nappies are very good because of its super soft quality.

The outer layer and ...

• Teddy nappy pads
      even the inner layer of these nappies are very soft and are also easy to wear.

My baby was absolutely fine and comfortable while using these nappies.

The main advantage of using these nappies is, they have a

very good absorbing capacity.

The cost is little high but the quality is great for which I paid.

I feel good to share my motherhood and I can also recommend the Teddy disposable nappies to be used by all the mothers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541902300170629/k2311a0219/2.19.08