Kodak EasyShare C743
  • When I was in the market for a new camera, I was searching for the best value for my money
  • I found this camera to be a very good value for the money

• by Amanda A Dry

When I was in the market for a new camera, I was searching for the best value for my money. I didn’t want anything too fancy, just a camera that took quality pictures. I ended up getting the Kodak EasyShare C743.

The reason I chose this camera is

because it has 7.1 megapixals, and because it had 3x optical zoon and 5x digital zoom. This camera also comes with 13 preprogrammed settings for taking pictures at the beach, at night, or close-up. There are many other setting to choose from. This camera has 32 megabytes of internal memory also. I found this camera to be a very good value for the money.

What I didn’t know was how easy it would be to use the camera. The pictures I took made me look like a pro. And I am definately not ...

• Kodak EasyShare C743
      a pro. It was very easy to learn how to use it. It was also very easy to upload your pictures online.

The camera comes with software to help you make your pictures even better. You can do some editing on the pictures, brighten and

sharpen them up, and also crop them. I use the software regularly. It has been very helpful for me. I am satisfied with the choice I made. If you are in the maket for a nice camera, at a god price, the Kodak EasyShare C743 might be for you.

Kodak EasyShare C743

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431902299860629/k2311a0219/2.19.08