Changgi airport  » Airlines  »
Singapore
  • When I landed Singapore via Singapore Airlines, we were in Terminal 2, the first thing that I noticed is the long and spacious corridors (just like in Schipol airport)
  • I highly recommend this airport and with the recent opening of their Terminal 3, I'm sure they'll be the no

• by dokerik

The first time I read about Changgi Airport in Singapore was in the article “Top Airports in the World”. It was ranked no.

1 for 10 straight years! So when I heard the news that our next project is in Asia and Singapore will be our base point, then I was really that eager to see the famous Changgi Airport.

When I landed Singapore via Singapore Airlines, we were in

Terminal 2, the first thing that I noticed is the long and spacious corridors (just like in Schipol airport).

You can walk your way around or ride the service cars.

Getting lost is a no-no because all the directions are clearly marked.

Customs and Immigration officials are very friendly and courteous but you also know that they are serious in their job because there are police officers on foot patrol in full ...

• battle gear.

Once you get out of immigration, you will see that the waiting lounge of Changgi is like a five star hotel! All the shopping outlets that you can think about are there, plus the food kiosk/restaurants serves nice food as well.

The check in/out counters are plenty so you will not have any problems and the airport personnels are always there ready to help.

Getting

a ride was very easy as well.

You can go via the taxi or buses, or use the MRT system.

And before I forget, getting your luggage is also a breeze.

When you are getting out or coming in Changgi Airport, the overall feeling is a one relaxing ride/tour.

I highly recommend this airport and with the recent opening of their Terminal 3, I’m sure they’ll be the no.

1 airport for more years to come!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401902299820629/k2311a0219/2.19.08