Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion
  • I would definitely recommend Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion to anyone who deals with eczema

• by mbowie

I have trouble with eczema. I will get these little bubbles on my skin. They really itch. That is usually the beginning of a new eczema spot for me. The tiny tiny bubbles go down but the skin will get really dry and start cracking. Many times these spots will even bleed a little. When the cracking starts, that is when it starts to hurt. I primarily have eczema on my hands. Cleaning chemicals

or certain hand soaps can really get the eczema going.

I have a steroid cream that my doctor gave me. It works really well. The only thing is that I have had to start using it every day. I was hoping there was something, not as potent as the steroid, that I could use instead of the steroid on occasion. I just want to stay clear of side effects of the steroid cream. I tried regular ...

• lotions, like Cetaphil and Eucerin. They just didn’t help with the eczema. They did help with dry skin though.

I researched online and came across Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion.

It is a little costly, about $9.99 for a 4 FL oz bottle. I decided to give it a try. It contains 1% hydrocortisone. The lotion can be used 3 to 4 times a day. The Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion is a real thin lotion. It fells

very nice on my skin. It is also pretty much odorless. It helps with the itching quite a bit and makes my skin feel a little bit softer. So far, this bottle is lasting me a long time. I still use regular lotion for moisturizing my dry skin.

I would definitely recommend Dermarest Eczema Medicated Lotion to anyone who deals with eczema. Dermarest also makes lotion for Psoriasis. I have found these products at Walgreens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261902299670629/k2311a0219/2.19.08