Terry Tate Office Line Backer
  • Terry Tate is another fictional character (played by Mighty Rasta) that I started to like just how I like watching Mr
  • I think I may juxtapose Terry Tate with them because all belong to the extreme team

• by clowdine

I was watching youtube at one time because I got curious about the fact some people mentioned the name Terry Tate and it sounded laughter to me. So purposely looked for him over youtube and I got their point. Terry Tate is another fictional character (played by Mighty Rasta) that I started to like just how I like watching Mr.

Bean and Inspector Clouseau. I think I may juxtapose Terry Tate with them because all belong to

the extreme team.

But unlike the two other gentlemen, Terry or Terrence Tate graduated with Honors. He had been a very good student.

He becomes an employee of a company called Felcher and Sons. His job is something new.

What he does is he makes sure that the employees do what they are paid to do during their work hours. What’s funny here is that this guy who happens to be black and big built ...

• creates terror in the office and he becomes the night mare of employees who don’t know what time it is and those who can’t tell a recyclable trash from what is not.

He uses violence to enforce order in the office by jumping on a person, old or young, male or female just like how one jumps on an attempt to strike a volley ball. In all the few short films/commercials serialized and featured in youtube, he wears

this red sports shirt numbered 56 whenever he is doing his floor walk, but even so, the owner of the company is so proud to say that their productivity is raised to forty six percent.

The company owner likes Terry around and he calls himself a strong believer of paradigm breaking or “out of the box thinking” by getting Terry on board. If the night clubs have bouncers, Felcher and Sons has Terry Tate.

What a cool, crazy idea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111902299660529/k2311a0219/2.19.08