Burberry London 2006
  • I find it like an interesting smell but I think that it is probably not for a daily wear and not versatile enough to be use for day and night

• by jobinsocket

When I spritzed it, the first thing my nose detected was something citrus (maybe clementine) mixed with a heady floral aroma. Then it faded within few minutes and I got very light musky jasmine and vanilla notes with a little touch of honeysuckle and woody smell flitting in and out.

Once it has

completely dried down, it turns in a very comforting smell.

I finally got a very light woodsy and musky mix scent accompanied with just a hint of vanilla.

In fact, it lasted all day on me.

I find it like an interesting smell but I think that it is probably not for a ...

• daily wear and not versatile enough to be use for day and night.

Whenever I’m wearing this, it makes me feel like I am sitting outside on warm sunny day, near a garden where jasmines grows abundantly, while I’m eating vanilla pastries.

In fact, when I use this perfume, it makes me think

about a beautiful day when I’m feeling good, but nothing exceptional at all.

That’s why I really feel this fragrance is great but it seems to me that there’s just a little something missing…there’s nothing unique with this one.

It hasn’t drive me crazy so I would probably not repurchase when I’ll finish my bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561602299450129/k2311a0216/2.16.08