Burberry Brit
  • Hummm, with its foody smell, I believe this one come across the yummy category scent
  • I also noticed some subtle spicy/woodsy notes too
  • I consider it to be an awesome everyday fragrance that is absolutely not overpowering at all

• by jobinsocket

I love it so far! I got a big bottle of this for Christmas. I tested a few Burberry’s fragrances so I was a little bit exited to find out if this one was great too and result, I was instantly charmed by this perfume.

Hummm, with its foody smell, I believe this one come across the yummy category scent.

I really like it because on my skin, what stand out the most is the amber, the light sophisticated vanilla and pear notes.

I also noticed some subtle spicy/woodsy notes too.

I’m not to sure how to describe it but the drydown makes me think a little bit about those tiny pastel candies I habitually get for Valentine’s day.

Wonderful!

• This makes me smell delicious, sweet and fresh all the time and the staying power is so fantastic because on me it lasts through the whole day.

I consider it to be an awesome everyday fragrance that is absolutely not overpowering at all.

Love to wear it during fall or winter time when there’s a lot of sad days, it

makes me smile and feeling great even if there’s no sun outside.

It’s sweet, familiar, and comforting.

I like the beautiful container!!! When people come to my home and see that trendy bottle, I always get a big « wow » for its look.

I found this to be very unique.

just a refreshing and clean scent, but also so sexy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561602299440129/k2311a0216/2.16.08