Suave Kids Detangling Spray  » Cosmetics  »

• by mbowie

My 6 year old daughter has long hair. It gets tangled up very easily. I have tried different detangling sprays.

One brand stands out far above the rest for me. I really like Suave Kids Detangling Spray.

It is tear free and has a “double dutch apple” smell. It smells

so good.

I spray it all over my daughter’s hair before I start brushing. If there is a spot that is really tangled, I spray it directly on that tangle.

With the spray, the tangles brush right out. My daughter doesn’t like to sit too long and complains a lot if brushing ...

• hurts at all.

Suave Kids Detangling Spray has made the brushing process much easier. She hasn’t had too many complaints since I started using it.

Her hair smells so nice too. She even likes the design on the bottle.

The bottle is lime green and has a purple octopus on it.

Everything about it is appealing to my daughter and helps making brushing her hair much easier.

I have tried other sprays and they don’t seem to work as good on her hair. The other brands don’t smell as good either.

Suave Kids Detangling Spray is great. Oh, it helps with hair static too.

Suave Kids Detangling Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602299430129/k2311a0216/2.16.08