George Forman Grill  » Housewares  »
2.5
  • I haven't baked with it yet, but the waffles taste as good and crunchy as the Eggos from the store

• by pukaprat

Moving is never fun, especially when you move from a nice house with a huge propane grill avaible at anytime to a small apartment with a charcoal community grill. Well, I was up late one night and came across the George Forman grill.

Im thinking yeah right.

Stuff you get off the television

at 2 am never works.

To my surprise, I just so happened to get one for christmas.

And believe it or not this thing rocks! It cuts cooking time down by like half.

I have used it on various sized steaks and hambergers.

And although it doesn’t leave that crunchy burnt endings at ...

• the tip of the steak or berger, it does a fine job cooking it.

It comes with the different “plates” for grilling, baking or to make waffles.

I haven’t baked with it yet, but the waffles taste as good and crunchy as the Eggos from the store.

So if you’re not quite sure,

take it from me, the George Forman mean lean fat reducing grilling machine works pretty dam good.

Plus it’s easy to store somewhere and clean up is super easy.

There is no charcoal to buy, no change of plans if it desides to rain.

I like my new grill.

You just might too.

George Forman Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531602299300129/k2311a0216/2.16.08