Cranium Super Story Recorder  » Baby care  »
  • I found quite a few toys that fit the likes of my child, her friends, and nephews

• by mbowie

Toward the end of last year KB Toys was having some really good clearance deals on their toys. I found quite a few toys that fit the likes of my child, her friends, and nephews. I found the Cranium Super Story Recorder. I purchased it for $9.99. I believe it was originally $19.99. Amazon now has it for $14.97. It is well worth the

money.

My daughter is very creative and loves to make up stories. I hadn’t heard about the Super Story Recorder but, the description of it seemed to be a good fit. So, I ordered it for a Christmas gift for her. It is so much fun. It is like Mad Libs with sound. You turn the dial to a picture that represents a story theme.

• Then it will ask you different questions like, “What is your favorite dessert?”. You press the record button and give your answer. You do this several times. Then press the play button and the Super Story Recorder tells a story inserting your voice and answers. The stories can turn out very silly. The whole family has had a lot of fun with this. We
        have even taken it on car trips and taken turns answering the questions.

The Cranium Super Story Recorder is very entertaining for all ages. It is also a great way to bring the family together for some silly fun.

My 6 year old daughter’s review: It’s fun because you can put in everything you want. You can say anything. They have very fun stories like, Fun on the Beach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541602299280129/k2311a0216/2.16.08