Rubik’s Cube  » Games  »
  • Let's just say, I wasn't the best at solving the puzzle the right way
  • I know it is not much but, I am getting there

• by mbowie

I remember having a Rubix’s Cube when I was a kid. Rubix’s Cube is a cube with a different color on each side. there are three rows and three columns on each side. You can turn the rows up, down, and sideways. The goal, once the cube’s colors are mixed up, is to move the pieces around the cube to get the same color on each side. This is a lot of fun. I remember that when I was a kid I used to take the color stickers off and put them back on to have the same color on

each side. I also used to take the Rubik’s Cube apart and then put it back together to make the colors match. Let’s just say, I wasn’t the best at solving the puzzle the right way. I don’t know whatever happened to my Rubik’s Cube.

Now, I am much much older. I saw a Rubik’s Cube add or commercial. I looked it up on line when I was buying toys for my child and nephews. I splurged and got myself one. The first day I had it my 6 year old daughter messed up the colors. I didn’t even ...

• have it one day before it was just all messed up. I tried and tried but, I couldn’t get it back the right way. Then my husband told me there were websites that show step by step how to solve it. I couldn’t believe it. Just think of all the trouble that would have saved me so many years ago.

I found a website. Here it is; http://wrongway.org/cube/solve.html. My husband told me that there were some sites out there that virtually show you how to solve it. It actually has a moving picture of the Rubik’s Cube. The site I

use, mentioned above, has you enter the colors of exactly how your cube looks. Then it tells you step-by-step how to solve it. I love this! I use it not only to solve the puzzle but I am also trying to learn how to do it on my own. I have gotten to where I can solve one or two sides. I know it is not much but, I am getting there. Who knew I would enjoy Rubik’s Cube as much as when I was a kid.

There are several different styles of Rubik’s Cubes out there now. I use the traditional one.

Rubik's Cube

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281502299181129/k2311a0215/2.15.08