Bulldog Deluxe Remote Car Starter
  • I have so wanted to slam the keyboard with my reaction but then again, I thought, Why waste my time reacting in this forum when I could do well in Review Stream and earn money at the same time

• by Ana Fe

This is actually in response to a blog entry I chanced upon somewhere in the net. I have so wanted to slam the keyboard with my reaction but then again, I thought, “Why waste my time reacting in this forum when I could do well in Review Stream and earn money at the same time?”

The

blog is about car gadgets. The author said that those who need and use remote car starters need therapy! According to him, no sane person would be so lazy as to be bothered by the simple task of inserting the car keys and turning it to open the doors.

Well, I beg to disagree. Remote car ...

• starters are not just about opening the car without burning a single calorie. It is about enjoying life’s little comforts in the same way that you enjoy driving around town instead of going on a daily marathon to and from work.

I own a Bulldog Deluxe Remote Car Starter and I am proud of it. For

the record, it does not only open doors for me; it also switches on the air conditioner and makes the car cool before I enter it. More than anything else, the second function is what I value the most because I live the tropics and I hate getting inside a car that’s like a furnace.

Donna Wentland says :

I lost my owners manual for the Bullday Deluxe Remote Car Starter. Is their anyway I can get a copy of it?

Jules Li says :

You can access the manuals on Bulldog’s website. You will have to select your model. Here’s the link:

James says :

I put a Bulldog remote Car Starter on my Mothers van and now the check engine light is on and the van is not running right? Any help?

Jules Li says :

James, you stated that the vehicle is “not running right” but you didn’t provide many details. This could be caused by a number of things. I suggest providing a little more detail so that we know what’s going on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502299031129/k2311a0215/2.15.08