CarGo Desk Roadrunner Car Laptop Desk
  • As a matter of fact, I think I spend more time driving around from client A to client B than sitting at my desk inside my office

• by Ana Fe

With the type of work that I have, I am always on the go and on the road. As a matter of fact, I think I spend more time driving around from client A to client B than sitting at my desk inside my office. I have even started to doubt why

I have to pay so much in rent for space that I don’t always use.

Anyway, because I always drive around and get stuck in traffic most of the time, I do a good portion of my work on my dependable laptop. But I wanted to do more, like print proposals and reports, counter-check ...

• data with hard files in my briefcase, etc, etc.

I am a very busy and demanding person so I got the mobile laptop desk. It fits snuggly on the passenger seat which I secure with the seatbelt. It has practically transformed the car into a mobile office! It is not just a laptop desk.

It also has space specifically designed for mounting a printer. Plus, it has various compartments to accommodate folders, pens, and other office essentials.

My Cargo Desk Roadrunner Car Laptop Desk is a true lifesaver. Since I got it, I have never missed my monthly quota. I’m also starting to think about ditching that expensive seldom-used office space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631502299021129/k2311a0215/2.15.08