Applebee’s Beaver Dam WI  » Restaurants  »
Beaver Dam WI
  • The only bright spot of our evening was our server (I believe his name was Davey)

• by Steve

Whenever I’ve talked about Applebee’s in Beaver Dam, WI, I have never given it a good review. Today, that isn’t going to change much, but I will give it a slightly better one.

We decided to dine there on Saturday and, for the most part, nothing was much different than other times we’ve been there. Our food took

forever to get to our table. We had brought our daughter along with us and it was all we could do to keep her occupied while we were waiting.

In fact, after we had dinner, we ordered ice cream for dessert and that took almost as long as the dinner did.

The only bright spot of our evening ...

• was our server (I believe his name was Davey). He was very friendly and showed actual empathy to us because of the long wait time for our food. If it weren’t for him, I can honestly say we probably would have walked out of the restaurant and gone next door to Pizza Hut instead.

In the past, the

wait staff was never that friendly, so I’m going to say Applebee’s in Beaver Dam has improved some since the last time we ate there. However, I’m not a big fan of waiting for my dinner; especially when the restaurant isn’t that busy. So, I’m still not going to give this establishment that high of a grade just yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402299000929/k2311a0214/2.14.08