Mr. Bean’s Holiday  » Movies  »
  • After seeing his travels through France, I think that will be one of the last places I'll visit

• by Steve

This past weekend, we rented three movies. We were disappointed by 2. We absolutely loved the third one; Mr. Bean’s Holiday.

I’m actually a bit saddened by the fact this is going to be the last Mr. Bean movie. I say this because I have never laughed so hard at such a simple film

before.

Rowan Atkinson does a great job representing his famous character in this film and makes fun of everything from French cuisine to television commercials and even the movie industry. You always knew something bad was going to happen to Mr. Bean; you just really couldn’t predict what (like when his bike was ...

• run over by a World War II tank driving down the highway). And, it’s absolutely hillarious how he manages to cause pain to an innocent by stander at almost every turn.

I will say this much though. After seeing his travels through France, I think that will be one of the last places I’ll

visit. I’m not sure which was worse, the food they showed or the confusing train travel. I think I’ll focus on another country if I ever visit Europe.

If you want a funny movie that is suitable for the entire family, this is one that you should be renting or even buying for your personal collection.

Mr. Bean's Holiday

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111402298960929/k2311a0214/2.14.08