Juicy Juice Apple Juice Drink Boxes
  • I'm not normally a person who drinks a lot of juice but I found a pack of Juicy Juice drink boxes is actually pretty affordable at Wal-mart
  • I decided on apple juice because I wanted something with flavor but not something that was overly strong
  • Still, I know it's a healthier alternative to what I was doing before and costs a heck of a lot less than my soda did

• by Steve

I’m making a serious effort to cut back on the amount of soda I drink at work. My weight ballooned up over the holidays and I figure that’s one of the fastest ways to cut calories.

However, I’ve also found I’m getting really sick of water all

the time and, because of that, had to find something with a little flavor.

I’m not normally a person who drinks a lot of juice but I found a pack of Juicy Juice drink boxes is actually pretty affordable at Wal-mart. I decided on apple juice because I wanted something with flavor but not something that was overly strong.

So far, I like my decision. The Juicy Juice is pure juice, not flavored water like other juices. And, they don’t add sugar, which means I have something that is sweet when I drink it, but not ...

• Juicy Juice Apple Juice Drink Boxes
      so sweet it makes me even more thirsty.

I’m still getting calories from the juice boxes, but not as much as I get with soda. And, unlike my soda, I’m getting plenty of vitamin C and potassium.

My only real complaint is the boxes aren’t really designed for

adults. I can usually drink one in a matter of minutes; meaning I have to take several with me to work or drink water in between. Still, I know it’s a healthier alternative to what I was doing before and costs a heck of a lot less than my soda did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271402298920929/k2311a0214/2.14.08