Chang Jiang restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Beaver Dam, WI
  • After eating dinner there, I'm even more impressed with this Chinese restaurant that I was before
  • My wife and I decided to dine there Friday night and, even though it was the weekend and the restaurant was busy, I have never seen better service
  • Dinner for two cost a little over $17 after taxes
  • If you're looking for Chinese Food in Beaver Dam, this is the restaurant I would recommend to you

• by Steve

I’ve already written about Chang Jiang once. But, that was after having lunch there. After eating dinner there, I’m even more impressed with this Chinese restaurant that I was before.

My wife and I decided to dine there Friday night and, even though it was the weekend and the restaurant was busy, I have never seen better service.

We were seated immediately and our waiter went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of. In fact, we had several servers stop by our table to refill drinks, clean away plates, etc.

The buffet still isn’t quite as good as the one at the Chinese restaurant downtown. But, it does offer quite a ...

• few options that other restaurant doesn’t. We had everything from crabs legs to frogs legs and my wife was even able to try Sushi for the first time. We’re not that big of a town so you don’t see food like that at most restaurants and it was nice to have something a bit different for a
        change.

And, I still can’t complain about the price. Dinner for two cost a little over $17 after taxes. For the food we got with that, it was great price considering we’ve eaten at other restaurants, spent twice as much and left hungry.

If you’re looking for Chinese Food in Beaver Dam, this is the restaurant I would recommend to you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402298890929/k2311a0214/2.14.08