Aleve  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • Not wanting to pop Tylenol every few hours throughout the day, I decided to try Aleve for the first time
  • Heck, I've even used generic pain killers that have worked a lot better than this product has so, at this point, I think I'm no longer going to be using Aleve

• by Steve

I hurt my right wrist a couple of days ago and, because I’m right handed, have found I need to cope with the pain while it heals.

Not wanting to pop Tylenol every few hours throughout the day, I decided to

try Aleve for the first time. I now regret that decision.

Aleve promises 12 hours of pain relief. It didn’t even give me one. My wrist hurts just as much as it did when I took two Aleve early this morning (the bottle says to just take one) and, because I took it, I’m not able to take anything else to help me through it.

Some people swear by Aleve; my wife included. But, I just can’t see what is so great about this ...

• Aleve
      product. Tylenol doesn’t last as long but it works; this medicine doesn’t even come close to doing that for me. Heck, I’ve even used generic pain killers that have worked a lot better than this product has so, at this point,
      I think I’m no longer going to be using Aleve.

Maybe it’ll work for you. But, unless you know for sure, you may want to try something else that you might be more familiar with. Otherwise, you might be left like me; still in pain.

Aleve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261402298880929/k2311a0214/2.14.08