Eastside Marios Windsor Ontario
Windsor Ontario
  • I got a regular plate of spaggetti with spicy meatballs, my family got pizza and i think my sister got a chicken paramesan

• by Raimondo Demarco

When i first saw a commercial for east side Marios, i almost laughed on how they try to depict an italian family. After seeing the commercial i was skeptical of trying it but my family wanted to so i went for it. Being italian i always find to good italian resturants in my area, but i

already had a good feeling i wouldn’t find it at a big chain resturant like this.

I got a regular plate of spaggetti with spicy meatballs, my family got pizza and i think my sister got a chicken paramesan. My dish was not at all italian quality however it wasn’t as bad as i thought. The pizza looked ...

• very appealing and filled with toppings. i first thougth that my pasta would have the really ketchupy sauce on it but it didn’t, it was kind of mild/spicy tomato spice which wasn’t to bad. the ketchup sauce was on the chicken parmasean though, along with some greasy looking mozzarella.

The service was great though, very quick and

very friendly, and all the servers seemed to really be kind to all the customers, none were italian and would mispronounce italian words on the menu, but thats the fun of a big “italian” resturant.

So if you have cousins that came down from italy, don’t you dare bring them here, try erie street for a good real italian dish

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71402298570829/k2311a0214/2.14.08