Disney cruise line  » Cruises/Ferries  »
Florida
  • But anyway even with this fee, I think it is still worth trying it because it will really give you some time to do the things you like to do, and enjoy, really enjoy the trip
  • I would recommend this cruise line vacation for families, especially families with small children because you will get a great service and a free daycare for your children where they will be able to play and enter contests and win great prizes

• by mimosa

A few months ago I went on a disney cruise line vacation from Orlando, Florida and I was really amazed at the great service they offered on the boat. I mean, I was trully happy that I finally decided to make this trip because it allowed me to have time for myself, which is something hard for me to get since I have two small children. In fact, during

the trip, they offered a free daycare for children where they wacth them and keep them busy with wonderful and creative activities. Your child has to be potty trained though otherwise you will have to pay a fee for him to be accepted. But anyway even with this fee, I think it is still worth trying it because it will really give you some time to do the things ...

• you like to do, and enjoy, really enjoy the trip.

Also, what I liked the most is the affordability of the trip. If you are on a tight budget, you can always plan ahead of time and put aside a few bucks a week this way you will be able to pay for your dream vacation and enjoy them with the whole family.

I would recommend this cruise line vacation

for families, especially families with small children because you will get a great service and a free daycare for your children where they will be able to play and enter contests and win great prizes.

If you want to surprise a young child with a great vacation, this is the one you should think of. Believe me, you will get the things that you paid for and then some more!

Disney cruise line

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41402298420829/k2311a0214/2.14.08