Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2000  » Computers  »
  • I bought my Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2000 a few days ago and I got exactly what I expected - a great combination for speed and security
  • I have previously used Fujitsu Siemens notebooks and I have never been disappointed
  • As a whole, this notebook is excellent value for the money and I'd highly recommend it

• by Geoiliev
      I bought my Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2000 a few days ago and I got exactly what I expected - a great combination for speed and security. I have previously used Fujitsu Siemens notebooks and I have never been disappointed. This one came pre-installed with Windows XP.

Siemens have done there job well

producing this all-round notebook which delivers excellent performance in combination with expectant reliability. For details on specification you may visit the manufacturer;s site.

However, these are the features that you might be most interested in: Pentium M 725 1. 6 GHz RAM 512 MB Fast EN -Centrino Win XP Pro 15.

1\” TFT XGA (1024 ...

• x 768) Battery lasts approx. 3.

5 hours (Siemens promise 4. ) HD 60 GB DVD+RW - Mdm LAN EN Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2000 features a quality 15.

1-inch display. Images are crisp and produce a maximum viewing comfort - the full-size keyboard enhance the comfort.

Thank you, Siemens, I hate small, fiddling buttons. The

notebook has built-in optical drive, modem and LAN.

It features USB 2. 0 and fast connectivity 3 in 1 Card Reader.

The battery lasts a bit less than specified by the manufacturer but the notebook is supplied with an AC adaptor, which saves the day. As a whole, this notebook is excellent value for the money and I’d highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19110129840731/k2311a0111/1.11.06