Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire  » Perfume  »
  • There's no words to explain how perfect is the scent because I've never experience something like that
  • I love the mysterious orangey bronze leaf-shaped bottle that always looks so beautiful in my bathroom

• by jobinsocket

Oh, this perfume is so incredible! This was given to me as a birthday present from my mother. There’s no words to explain how perfect is the scent because I’ve never experience something like that! The mysterious smell, it can’t say enough about it! First, I find it a little

bit powdery but I don’t really know it is mixed with what, maybe a hight exotic note…When using it, the second smell that comes in is a sexy, sweet and so feminine soft odor.

It’s a very intense experience! This one makes me feel so unique and attractive, it’s phenomenal! The ...

• packaging…wow! I love the mysterious orangey bronze leaf-shaped bottle that always looks so beautiful in my bathroom.

I have a huge perfume collection at home and this is one of my favorite.

To me, it’s a sweet and warm oriental scent at the same time, so it’s light enough to be

use for day and night as well.

This perfume is claimed to give full of emotions, and it really does.

So what are you waiting, hurry to get your hand on one of this bottle, otherway you don’t know what you’re missing.

Be sure to get tons of compliments wearing this fragrance.

karen curtis says :

why is this perfume not made anymore? or do you know where i can buy it? i LOVE this perfume and my last bit of supply is running out. i need help.

Beverley Jodoin says :

I can`t understand why Yves Rocher discontinued Nature Millenaire. In my opinion this is the most fantastic fragrance I have ever bought. But for some unknown reason it is no longer available in their stores. I have managed to purchase a couple of bottles on Ebay but even that source has more or less dried up.

alfredo says :

i love it too i`m try find more to me yves rocher its so so stupid

nitakb says :

Because it has been discounted it can be found mostly on ebay. But it can’t really be found elsewhere :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561402298370829/k2311a0214/2.14.08