Pro-Treat  » Pets  »
  • I don't like to give him too much human food

• by mbowie

I adopted a dog, Chase, from the Humane Society. He was very sick and had all sorts of problems. He is all better now. He is the only dog, that I can remember, that wasn’t just nuts about food. He likes food, but not excited about it. I have other dogs. Dog treats, of any kind, do the trick for training with them.

Chase didn’t like anything enough to really hold his attention. I tried all sorts of dog treats. I don’t like to give him too much human food. So, I was really at a loss as to what I could use for him and training.

I was looking around on Dr. Foster’s and Smith and came across a dog treat called Pro-Treat. It is freeze-dried chicken ...

• treats. I saw a couple of favorable reviews and they weren’t expensive. So, I decided to give them a try.

They are easy to break into smaller pieces and come in a can with a lid. Chase loves them! I couldn’t believe it. He would choose a laser light over other, more expensive, dog treats. Not the Pro-Treats. They have made training

him a lot easier. He sits at attention every time I bring out the treats. I have just ordered the liver flavored ones from Dr. Foster’s and Smith. They cost $3.99 for two 1.66oz cans. They also have, lamb/rice flavor.

Of course my other dogs love them too. They like anything, I mean anything. Chase was the true test. Pro-treat passed with flying colors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291402298340829/k2311a0214/2.14.08