MFE2560 MAYTAG REFRIGERATOR  » Electronics  »
  • I know I had a bottom freezer, years ago, and found that it just made more sense to me
  • Before you consider shopping for any refrigerator, remember to measure all the room that you have available for that refrigerator, as all the newer ones are so well insulated, that the height, width, and depth are bigger than what you have, now

• by covenly1
      Maytag has been around so long, that it needs no introduction. However, their new appliances DO! So, I will review the wonderful new French Door, Bottom Freezer, Model MFD2560, 24. 8 cu ft refrigerator.

The bottom freezer is really back in style. I know I had a bottom freezer, years ago, and found that it just made more sense to me.

Afterall, I used the refrigerator many times throughout the day, but, the freezer was rarely opened during the day. Having what I wanted at my own level was

very helpful.

Twin Fresh Food Doors are really new and creative! This means that the top (refrigerator) has 2 doors that each go half way across your refrigerator, and that makes for fully across use of the refrigerator. It really puts the food at eye level, and gives you the fully across useage! I like that! There is a pure chill internal filtered water dispenser, and a pure clean retractable water/ice filter.

The shelves in the refrigerator are easy glide, adn there is one elevator shelf.

• There is a really a wide, fresh deli compartment that gives you a great deal of room.

The lower basket has a divider to help you keep your food separated, for your convenience. The freezer features glide out freezer drawer with smoothclose (pattened word) drawer track system.

The freezer does have a light in it. The ice maker comes factory installed, there is an ice bin as well.

The freezer basket is glide out wire. This model was introduced in white, black, bisque, and stainless steel.

It was

said that this model would be replaced by MFD2661 in 2005, March. Before you consider shopping for any refrigerator, remember to measure all the room that you have available for that refrigerator, as all the newer ones are so well insulated, that the height, width, and depth are bigger than what you have, now.

Measure before you leave home, and don’t get dissapointed. Maytag is known for its quality.

French door are my personal favorite type of door set up, with the freezer being on the bottom. I recommend this refrigerator, highly

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16110129830731/k2311a0111/1.11.06