Oil of Olay Regenerist  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though the container is kind of small, I would consider this product a great value because of how well it works
  • Sometimes you buy a product and you can't really tell if it is doing anything for you, but you keep using it and hope for the best
  • I would definately recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve the appearence of your their skin
  • I say give it a try, I think you will like the results

• by Amanda A Ashley

I just recently tried Oil of Olay Regenerist, and I must say, I really liked it. I was actually shocked at how great it worked.

I could tell a difference in my skin after the first application.

When I first applied it, my skin felt softer and it

wasn’t oily or anything.

Later on it seemed to me that my skin looked better, and fresher.

Also, there is a very nice fragrance, not too harsh.

It just smells fresh and clean.

Even though the container is kind of small, I would consider this product ...

• a great value because of how well it works.

Sometimes you buy a product and you can’t really tell if it is doing anything for you, but you keep using it and hope for the best.

With oil of olay regenerist, you don’t have to wonder, you can

see the results.

I would definately recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve the appearence of your their skin.

I have dry and sensitive skin, and this product did not irritate it at all.

I say give it a try, I think you will like the results.

Oil of Olay Regenerist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311302298230629/k2311a0213/2.13.08