KLM Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I enjoyed my flight with KLM Airlines very much

• by Ellen Stapelberg

I enjoyed my flight with KLM Airlines very much.

I took a flight from Johannesburg in South Africa to Schiphol in The Netherlands. The airport in South Africa was busy, but I was quickly assisted by KLM attendants at the baggage counters. I went through quickly, but the attendant at the baggage counter was not very friendly. She didn’t even smile.

From entering the aeroplane in South Africa until exiting in The Netherlands it was a pleasant flight. The flight attendants helped me find my seat,

made sure I was comfortable, and answered all my questions. I am a bit nervous on ascent en descent, but the really tried to make it a bit easier for me. They were friendly and efficient.

The blue color used in the interior decoration was calming and tastefully done. The seats are relatively comfortable, but became a bit cramped later on. There was not much leg space. I am a tall person and this bothered me very much. Later I didn’t know how to put my ...

• legs anymore. I could walk around a bit as the flight was during the night and most passengers were either sleeping or watching a video.

It was a long flight, but there was enough entertainment in the form of videos. There was enough water available at several fountains at the food stations right through the night and attendants were helpful even at 2am in the morning.

The food was average. Not really tasty, but also not really bad. The scrambled eggs we got at 4am were

really disgusting though. Ihe coffe was cold and not very appetising when you wake up after an uncomfortable night. The second cup I asked for was thankfully steaming hot.

The toilet facilities were neat and clean and hand cream and tissues were also available. Nothing was out of place and I wasn’t scared of contracting some kind of disease.

It was a smooth flight, no bumps!

On the whole the flight was pleasant, although the amount of leg space and the food were not to my liking.

KLM Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401302298190629/k2311a0213/2.13.08