Audiovox Portable DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • A lot of weekends were spent indoors just because of this DVD player and I prefer it that way actually
  • Not only movies but music clips and other forms of entertainment are simply the best by using this portable DVD player
  • The volume is also amazing and the levels are enough for my hearing

• by blogger79

This Audiovox Portable DVD player was given to me by one of my friends and it is certainly handy, easy to use and a whole lot more usefulness.

I have been using this DVD player for about a few months now and a lot of my favorite movies have a

picturesque quality that is really attractive and simply do not make me feel bored at all. A lot of weekends were spent indoors just because of this DVD player and I prefer it that way actually. This is like entertainment at its best. There are no faults to ...

• this electronics and the buttons are certainly easy to navigate and learnt. Not only movies but music clips and other forms of entertainment are simply the best by using this portable DVD player.

Nowadays this DVD player is sitting proudly in my room and the size makes

it really comfortable and cute. The slick black, silverish color really matches up well with my personality. The volume is also amazing and the levels are enough for my hearing. There are also headphones available and there are also audio functions whenever I am not in the mood for watching something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161302297970629/k2311a0213/2.13.08