Nokia 6233  » Phones  »
  • First time when i sawed this phone i think - one day i buy you
  • After few weeks my friend bought one, and i decided to buy it too and i'm not dissapointed
  • This phone has everything i need - FM radio, MP3 player, 2 megapixel camera(outside photos is very high quality) and 3G(connection speed is very fast and i like it when i'm using Opera Mini)
  • I love my phone more and more every day, it has blue keypad lights and beautiful steel frame

• by Arturs

Nokia 6233 is series 40v3a mobile phone it cannot be unlocked so easy because it is one of BB5 phones. This model support microSD memory card up to 2 GB.

In product package included 128 MB memory card, earphones(bad quality sound).

Nokia 6233 is my third Nokia mobile phone.

First time when i sawed this phone i think - one day i buy you.

After few weeks my friend bought one, and i decided to buy it too and i’m not dissapointed.

This phone has everything i need - FM radio, MP3 player, 2 megapixel camera(outside photos is very ...

• high quality) and 3G(connection speed is very fast and i like it when i’m using Opera Mini).

I love my phone more and more every day, it has blue keypad lights and beautiful steel frame.

Phone design is totally different of Nokia 6230.

My friends like loud music who cames

out of two big speakers.

Speakers create 3d surround sound, i like this sound effect when i bring my phone at front of my nose.

I bought this phone in Latvia with LMT connection at price 35 ls ~ 70$, i think it’s cheap.

I recommend this phone for everyone.

Nokia 6233

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371302297850529/k2311a0213/2.13.08