Tim McGraw  » Music  »
  • I'm not sure why I like McGraw as much as I do
  • I think it's the fact he sounds like a traditional country singer, versus someone that is more pop than country

• by Steve

I’m not a huge country fan but I do listen to country music on occasion. One of my favorite musicians in this genre is Tim McGraw.

I’m not sure why I like McGraw as much as I do. I think it’s the fact he sounds like a traditional country singer, versus someone that is

more pop than country. He has the powerful voice and the nice southern accent; two things that will really win me over when listening to someone.

One other thing I like about McGraw is his wide range of songs. Some singers are best at slow songs while others only sound good if they are ...

• singing a good line-dancing tune. McGraw can do both. He has songs like It’s Your Love, that make a great wedding tune (or song to play on pretty much any romantic occasion). He also has songs like I like it, I love it, which will get everyone in the room up and wanting
        to dance.

If I had to sell somebody on the benefits of country music and had any artist past or present to choose from while doing this, I would choose Tim McGraw. He is the perfect fit for this genre and I don’t see any other artist, male or female, that represents it better than he does.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141202297750729/k2311a0212/2.12.08