Rush Hour 3
  • I don't think this is the best of the series, I personally liked 2 the best, but it's definitely worth watching
  • I think it's a great action/comedy and I'm glad I watched it
  • It only runs a little over an hour though, so if you're enjoying the movie, you'll be disappointed when it abruptly cuts off

• by Joshua

Every so often a comedy duo comes around that really can do no wrong. you had Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder in more than a few movies and now we have Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan in their Rush Hour series. The third installment of this movie, Rush Hour 3, picks up where the others left off.

Tucker’s character tries to convince Chan that they’re like brothers and Chan needs

him, and Chan thinks he would do well to leave Tucker behind. And just like any true comedy, the pair have to tag along together and give everyone a laugh.

I don’t think this is the best of the series, I personally liked 2 the best, but it’s definitely worth watching. I’m deathly afraid of heights, so there’s a scene at the end of the movie that gave me chills ...

• to watch.

It goes to france, a change from their usual destination of L. A.

, and you get to see a lot of sights that you don’t often get to see from a Hollywood soundstage. I think it’s a great action/comedy and I’m glad I watched it.

It only runs a little over an hour though, so if you’re enjoying the movie, you’ll be disappointed when it abruptly cuts off.

Jackie

Chan does all his own incredible stunts.

That’s enough for me to watch. he’s always wowed crowds with his agility and fearlessness in the face of movie making.

And like most of Chan’s other movies, this one is magical when you take it for what it is: a nonstop thrill ride from start to finish. It just doesn’t measure up to part 2 and isn’t nearly as long as it should be.

Rush Hour 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111202297730729/k2311a0212/2.12.08