The Bourne Ultimatum  » Movies  »
  • I love the cast of this and all the Bourne movies
  • I'm not sure to how much acclaim these movies were given, but I know I'm a fan of them

• by Joshua

In the past decade or so, there have been some pretty good actors. Both still famous and those who have fallen from the limelight. One of these actors to surface in the mid to late nineties was Matt Damon.

He’s still an extremely successful actor and is the new Bruce Willis in manys opinions in his new film, the third of the trilogy, The Bourne Ultimatum.

The movies centers around an ex CIA operative who is suffering from amnesia, Jason Bourne.

It showcases his journy for the truth and the lengths of which he is willing to go to to find out exactly who he is. The first move, the Bourne Identity was my favorite.

The second, the Bourne Supremacy, was just as good, but lacking in the hard core action fight ...

• scenes that made the first stand out to me. This last installment in the series, the Ultimatum, gets back to where the original left off.

These movies are somewhat hard to follow unless you pay close attention, and seems like the action in them may be just filler for lack of good writing. Regardless, I like all of these movies.

This last one offers some closure

where it was much needed.

I love the cast of this and all the Bourne movies.

Julia Stiles, Chris Cooper, Brain Cox, just to name a few who star beside the action hero, Damon. I’m not sure to how much acclaim these movies were given, but I know I’m a fan of them.

New and original, they’re not like the blow stuff up movies of old.

The Bourne Ultimatum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111202297640629/k2311a0212/2.12.08