Xbox 360
  • The xbox 360 is reasonably priced and I think that it is a great price for what you will actually be getting
  • There are also more games available for the xbox than the playstation and that's why I would really recommend it

• by kingofslumz1

I recently purchased an xbox 360 and I am really loving it. I have not had any problems out of my console since I purchased it.

After I purchased the xbox 360 I really do think that I am getting my money’s worth.

The xbox 360 is reasonably

priced and I think that it is a great price for what you will actually be getting.

I have a playstation 3 also and I would like to say that I think that by far the xbox 360 is better.

I have had some problems with my playstation freezing ...

• up but not with the xbox.

There are also more games available for the xbox than the playstation and that’s why I would really recommend it.

Another great feature of the xbox 360 is the ability to use xbox live.

I think that live is a really great

feature for the xbox and I do not think that you would be getting the full experience from the xbox without using xbox live.

Two of my close friends also have xbox 360s and have not had any problems with them.

I really enjoy this console and I would recommend it to anyone.

Xbox 360

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281202297460629/k2311a0212/2.12.08