Queen’s Greatest Hits CD  » Music  »
  • I love Queen and consider the band to be one of the great classic rock bands of the past century

• by LuckyGrl

I have a great CD to review, and that is of the rock band Queen’s album, Greatest Hits. I love Queen and consider the band to be one of the great classic rock bands of the past century. Freddie Mercury was a genius at writing songs and his vocals and singing

abilities are like no one else. Queen’s Greatest Hits CD contains the following songs, which are all my favorites: We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Fat Bottomed Girls, Bicycle Race, You’re My Best Friend, Killer Queen, Somebody To Love, Play The Game, Save Me, Don’t Stop Me Now, Crazy ...

• Little Thing Called Love, I Want To Break Free. This is a most awesome CD that every classic rock and roll lover needs to purchase and listen to, often! I love albums that contain a bands’ greatest hits because by the time a greatest hits album comes along, there are so
        many hit songs that you can buy one album and get all the songs that you love most about that particular group. Queen was such a wonderful band in its hey day, and I am so glad that the world is left with such wonderful music. Queen’s Greatest Hits will rock you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141202297370629/k2311a0212/2.12.08