Good Luck Chuck DVD
2.0
  • I remember thinking, the previews were cute with Jessica Alba being so klutzy and Dane Cook so handsome and love-struct with this beautiful walking hazard

• by Mary Hofmann

In retrospect, I should have rented the Rated version of this DVD and left the unrated version on the shelf; but come to think of it, the rental store didn’t have the Rated DVD.

I remember thinking, the previews were cute with Jessica Alba being so klutzy and Dane Cook so handsome and love-struct with this beautiful walking hazard.

Who would have thought that there was a 4 minute montage of Chuck having sex with dozens of women in every place and position! I was horrified and very glad that it was just me and my sister watching it. It is Rated R, but not many parents monitor this when their kids rent or buy DVDs.

• So I would like to warn parents that to me, it should have been rated closer to the X rating.

The plot briefly, Chuck is cursed that every woman that has sex with him will find the man of her dreams right after. So this so-called curse gets out and women are lining up to have sex with him

and Chuck, realizing this curse is really a blessing because he can have endless sex without commitment, takes full advantage.

Then he meets Cam, a clumsy Penguin caretaker, and he falls in love but the curse seems to doom the relationship.

Like I said, the plot was cute but the heavy sexual content and Chuck becoming “Stalker-Like” ruined the whole movie for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111202297360629/k2311a0212/2.12.08