Feliway
  • I had my doubts but after five weeks of using this product in a small home of eight cats, I now consider this product liquid gold
  • I do recommend that you read the instructions carefully and follow all the suggestions given by the manufacturers

• by Mary Hofmann

Being a cat foster caregiver for a non-profit pet rescue organization, I run into the three major feline behavior problems: scratching, fur-flying fights and spraying of urine outside of the litter box. While researching the internet for a solution to each, I came across a product called Feliway that is supposed to solve all three problems. It was a little pricey but

this product had great reviews so I purchased two .75ml spray bottles on eBay for $33.00. Usually, one bottle can range in price from $19.00 to $29.00, so I got a good deal.

Somehow the makers of this product managed to bottle-up the “good” pheromones produced by cats. When a cat rubs affectionately against you or anywhere in your home, the cat is ...

• actually dispensing an odorless scent (pheromones) which reminds them later (and other cats in the home) that this object or area is off-limits to scratching or spraying. It also professes to reduce stress and aggression in cats.

gold. I see clear reduction of all three cat behavior problems. This product is especially useful when introducing a new foster cat into the household, or transporting a cat to the Vet (spray the inside of the pet carrier), and soothing recovering rescued or senior cats.

I do recommend that you read the instructions carefully and follow all the suggestions given by the manufacturers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291202297350629/k2311a0212/2.12.08