Whisper sanitary pads  » Health  »
  • And the irritation of the skin etc. I thought of giving a try for the whisper sanitary pads and I bought them

• by chintu

Now I am going to talk about the whisper sanitary pads and also about the sanitary pads, which I used earlier. Actually I used to use some other branded sanitary pads before using the whisper sanitary pads.

I was quite satisfied of the other brand sanitary pads but

still I had some complaints such as appearance of some spots during heavy bleeding.

And the irritation of the skin etc.

I thought of giving a try for the whisper sanitary pads and I bought them.

I had also heard by my friends something good about the whisper ...

• sanitary pads.

I tried it.

After using it I must say I was completely tension free.

Because while using it I just forgot the wet feeling and I was feeling very much normal.

And the extra wings attached to the whisper sanitary pads gives protection against

the spots.

These pads have a very good absorbing capacity even though they are slim.

These pads a little costlier but we can be tension free when using these pads.

I can suggest for all the girls and ladies to try the whisper sanitary pads and feel the difference.

Whisper sanitary pads

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341202297160629/k2311a0212/2.12.08