Crocin Syrup
  • This is the problem because of which I was worried a lot
  • The crocin syrup is very sweet and it has the strawberry flavour, which impressed my little daughter

• by chintu

The crocin syrup is like a god gift for me. It is so because, of many such reasons which I have given below. I have 3 children and my little daughter is 2 years old. It is very hard for my daughter to take any syrups or any kind of tablets when she is ill. I try to feed her some medicines or some syrup, which are prescribed by my doctor, but some times she omits the whole food along with the tablet or the syrup, which I have fed her. This is the problem because of which I was

worried a lot. My daughter did not like the taste of these syrups, which are bitter and also smell very bad. But she had to take it to get well.

I was worried because of her and once I went to my cousin’s house. My cousin is a housewife and she has a son who is 4 years old. I explained about my situation to her and my cousin suggested me to change the brand of the syrup, which I used for her. And she suggested any such symptoms or me to use the crocin ...

• syrup when she has the fever, cold. She also said that the crocin syrup is very safe and it does not contain the strong dosage, or the chemicals, which cause any kind of side effects, and this syrup is very mild. She insisted me to use the crocin syrup when she is having the fever for next time.

And after a few months there was a same problem again my daughter was ill and she had a temperature. This time I remembered when my cousin had suggested me to use. I went to my doctor and

took his permission to try the crocin syrup and I fed it to her. Wow, the result was super. My daughter did not refuse the syrup and in fact she actually liked the sweet taste of it. The crocin syrup is very sweet and it has the strawberry flavour, which impressed my little daughter. Just after 2 days she was completely all right and normal as before. This syrup is really mild but very effective for the children and even the taste of this syrup is very sweet so the kids love to take it. I am impressed of the crocin syrup.

Crocin Syrup

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341202297140629/k2311a0212/2.12.08