Arial liquid detergent
  • But I used the liquid Arial detergent and I am very much impressed of its usage
  • I liked this product a lot becaues it is proven to be the best one for me

• by chintu

Most of the people must have heard about the Arial detergent powders but it is very rare that the people know about the Arial liquid detergent. Actually the Arial liquid detergent has not gained a lot of popularity because of its

high price compared to the Arial detergent powders.

But I used the liquid Arial detergent and I am very much impressed of its usage.

It is so because, for one bucket of water only 5 to 6 drops of liquid Arial detergent is enough to clean 10 pairs of clothes.

Comparatively the price of the liquid Arial detergent may be high but it takes only a few drops of detergent to wash a lot of clothes, and that is why it ...

• Arial liquid detergent
      is long lasting.

I normally use the liquid Arial detergent for more then 2 months for some times.

And even the washing of the clothes is very clean and efficient.

This liquid detergent is best suitable for all kind

of clothes, whether the clothes or delicate ones or even the normal ones.

This detergent can also be used with the washing machines.

I liked this product a lot becaues it is proven to be the best one for me.

tuliy says :

not good information, not helpful

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531202297130629/k2311a0212/2.12.08