American Airlines
  • I have never had a bad experience with American Airlines, even thought my father frequently complains that he detests flying with this airline carrier

• by LuckyGrl

American Airlines is one of my favorite airlines to fly. I have never had a bad experience with American Airlines, even thought my father frequently complains that he detests flying with this airline carrier.

My father travels extensively with his business and he gets very frustrated when he has to

fly American Airlines.

I, however, have had nothing but good experiences with American Airlines and have nothing negative to say at all.

When I book a flight, I can do so on line and it is so very easy to figure out exactly where I want to go and purchase ...

• the tickets.

I do electronic ticketing,which makes my travel very simple and easy.

American Airlines in my experience has excellent flight attendants, pilots, ticketing agents, counter staff and luggage people.

I have even lost a piece of luggage that I did not carry on during one flight, and all I

had to do was fill out a form and the luggage was found and sent directly to my hotel within 24 hours.

How awesome is that? American Airlines has excellent customer service and the staff, no matter what their position is, really seem to care about their clients.

I love their prices, too!

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401202297100629/k2311a0212/2.12.08