Tylenol Rapid Release  » Medicine  »
  • The Tylenol worked the best but did take a while to kick in
  • When I saw that Tylenol had put out the extra strength rapid release, I decided to give it a try
  • I know it may sound crazy to get excited about tylenol but, to find anything to help keep me going is exciting

• by mbowie

I have allergies and sinus problems. As a result I get quite a few headaches. I have tried many different over the counter medicines, as Motrin, etc.

I even tried Extra Strength Tylenol. The Tylenol worked the best but did take a while to kick in.

When

I saw that Tylenol had put out the extra strength rapid release, I decided to give it a try. I love it.

It really does work faster. Usually, it begins helping with my headache within a few minutes.

I have found that it does help with minor pains too.

• I have to take alot of other medicines.

So, I am limited to what OTC medicines I can take. I am very thankful that there is finally something that works so good for me.

It is definately worth a try. I got so excited, that I have recommended it to

family and friends.

I know it may sound crazy to get excited about tylenol but, to find anything to help keep me going is exciting.

For information on Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release you can go to tylenol.

com. So far, I have seen it at grocery stores, pharmacies, and stores like Target and Wal-mart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261202297060529/k2311a0212/2.12.08