Dalmatians by Beverly Pisano  » Pets  »
  • Another thing I like about this book is all the wonderful pictures
  • I would recommend this book to anyone considering adding a Dalmatian to their home

• by Koronin

This book is a great book for someone who is considering getting a Dalmatian. This book contains information on the breed itself, as well as how to train your new dog.

This book is very specific to the Dalmatian breed.

I have found it very informative and useful in

my research as to rather or not a Dalmatian would be a good addition to our family.

I give this book a 10 for all the wonderful wealth of knowledge this book contains.

One of the biggest most useful things I have found in this book is the chapter on ...

• training Dalmatians.

These dogs are very sensitive.

What this means is that positive training works much better than negative training with this breed.

Another thing I like about this book is all the wonderful pictures.

Pictures of Dalmatians as well as many other things such as collars and

carriers.

Other pictures are there to help you picture what is being explained to you such as pictures of chew bones to show you which ones are better to be used.

This is a big help in reading this book.

I would recommend this book to anyone considering adding a Dalmatian to their home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291202297030529/k2311a0212/2.12.08