Country Mall & Flea Market Carthage MO  » Shopping  »
534 W. Fir Rd, Carthage, MO (417)359-9851
  • The lighting is very good, there is white painted pegboard on the walls of each booth so you should have no problem seeing, I hate those dark flea markets
  • I bought a cute little teapot and a half dozen Hot Wheel Motorcycles for a good price, I'm planning on reselling them

• by mememe

I have in-laws that live in Carthage, MO and last week I went over to visit and check out their newest Flea Market. It’s been there for about 6 months and I’ve always wanted to go inside since they opened. I wasn’t disappointed, the place is huge. It’s located across the street from Lowe’s, just around the corner from the Walmart Super Center.

There is a nice selection of vintage items including a nice assortment of carnival glass and depression glass. There is a western themed booth with

assorted barbed wire, old time implements and saddles. Barbie Dolls, Baseball Cards, Coins, Hot Wheels, Art Glass, you name it, they have a big variety of collectibles. There is some newer wholesale house merchandise filtered in with the vintage but in the flea market business variety is one key to success.

The lighting is very good, there is white painted pegboard on the walls of each booth so you should have no problem seeing, I hate those dark flea markets. The place is very clean ...

• and well set up with straight wide aisles which to me is a big plus.

If you are a seller there are three booth sizes to pick from, the largest is a 7′ x 10′ for $100 per month, the half booth is $60 and they have wall space for $25 or space in a glass case cube for $25. There is no commission fees, however if a customer pays with a check or credit card for merchandise out of your booth there is a 3% charge to

cover the bank fees for those items.

I bought a cute little teapot and a half dozen Hot Wheel Motorcycles for a good price, I’m planning on reselling them. I am considering renting a booth at Country Mall and Flea Market, the only drawback is the distance I’d have to drive to stock my booth.

If you like checking out the flea markets, shopping for bargains or collectibles you’ll really like Country Mall and Flea Market but be sure to start early because it takes awhile to get through this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241202297020529/k2311a0212/2.12.08