Champion Jogbra Sportshape Bra  » Clothes  »
  • One thing that I think is a fantastic ideas is that they rate the bra by its' ability to unbounce you by rating the bra's strength to unbounce if that makes any sense
  • I love this I am in my mid 50's and have never seen this before
  • I like the fact that even though there is ample support, the bra is soft and comfortable

• by amandafishy

If you have never had big breasts, you don’t know how aggravating they can be. Finding the right bra for sports relating activity is just plain depressing.

The one athletic bra that works for me and I am a 36DD is the Champion Jogbra Sportshape Bra. One thing that I think is a fantastic ideas is that they rate the bra by its’ ability to unbounce you by rating the bra’s strength to unbounce if that makes any sense. I am very active

with horseback riding and if I have ridden a couple of hours, I go home and my skin is sore, back is sore and shoulders are sore. This is a super bra, they take the support needed for the activity and your breast size and thereby determine the correct bra to use. I love this I am in my mid 50’s and have never seen this before. Best of all, it really works!

I like the fact that even though there is ample support, the ...

• bra is soft and comfortable. The back hooks on my bras usually give out before the bra does, but this one doesn’t. Those hooks have stayed solid through it all. They are wonderful.

The straps are wide and comfortable and do not dig into my shoulders. There is webbing under the breasts to allow the skin to breath. Now my skin isn’t so sore anymore. The bra actually minimizes. The fact that the bra is constructed in a way that the breasts are more

spread out and you don’t look like you have one big 15 inch wide boob. So many other sports bras do that and I hate it. You may as well use ace bandage and tape your breasts down.

The price is reasonable at $25. The whole page is wonderful. It works and I love it, the price is right and it fits like a glove! If you are active, this bra would be worth a try.

The only down side - it only comes in white.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551102296870629/k2311a0211/2.11.08