Yves Rocher Arnica Intensive Healing Hand Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although, I've been sometimes disappointed with a few of Yves Rocher's products I've tried, this hand cream is actually the one that works better than a lot of other hand creams I've tried up to now
  • The major problem with hand creams is that they are too greasy
  • I dislike that horrible gross and sticky feeling
  • I love it's subtle scent because it is not too strong like many other hand creams I've tried

• by jobinsocket

Well, I’m so pleasantly surprised. Although, I’ve been sometimes disappointed with a few of Yves Rocher’s products I’ve tried, this hand cream is actually the one that works better than a lot of other hand creams I’ve tried up to now.

The major problem with hand creams is that they are

too greasy.

I really hate to wear heavy creams on my hands because it makes me leave my fingerprints on everything in the house.

I dislike that horrible gross and sticky feeling.

The big advantage of this cream is that it is not sticky or thick so it leaves my hand without ...

• any greasy residues.

Wow! Ii is almost unbelievable! This hand cream also keeps my hands moisturized a lot, even during cold winter days, when my hands are more dry and rough than habitually.

It’s fantastic! I’ve been using the same tube since almost 1 year now, so it lasts for a while!

I love it’s subtle scent because it is not too strong like many other hand creams I’ve tried.

It smells so good and it makes my hands softer and smoother than ever before! I will purchase it again.

Give it a try, I’m certain you will love it.

Try it, I’m sure you’d love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102296850629/k2311a0211/2.11.08