Sally Hansen No-Heat Gel Wax Strips
  • I doubt I will use this product for leg hair removal again, but definitely I will for bikini hair removal

• by myotherair

I am always on the search for better hair removal products. I have sensitive skin and therefore suffer from razor burn quite often. I hadn’t tried wax strips before since I had a friend say they didn’t work well.

I saw the Sally Hansen No-Heat Gel Wax Strips on

sale though and decided to try them. I was pleasantly surprised.

The box has a variety of sizes, claiming for every body part. All you have to do is rub the strips to warm them a little, pull them apart, press on the hair, and pull it off.

That simple. It was relatively clean and the small amount of leftover wax easily washed off.

I used them on my bikini line and legs. The strips worked great on the bikini line, only leaving a few hairs which were easily plucked out.

And pulling off the strips didn’t hurt ...

• Sally Hansen No-Heat Gel Wax Strips
      too bad. I was left with some redness, but it was gone within a day.

My only complaint here was that the strips really are only good for one pull, so you go through them pretty fast, especially if you don’t ‘plan’ first. The legs were more tricky.

There

just wasn’t enough to really get all of my legs and they didn’t seem to work there as well. I doubt I will use this product for leg hair removal again, but definitely I will for bikini hair removal.

I have some left and may try other body surfaces yet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102296810629/k2311a0211/2.11.08