Nestle Bar One chocolates  » Food  »
  • The reasons why I like this chocolate is because of its crunchy taste
  • And one more reason for liking these chocolates is the cost of it

• by chintu

All the kids love to eat the chocolates. Not only kids even most of the elders love eating chocolates. And I am one of those who love chocolates.

I normally eat the nestle bar one chocolates a lot. The reasons why I like this chocolate is

because of its crunchy taste.

The thick and tasty chocolate is covered from outside and inside the crispy wafer is filled with the creamy caramel. Over all it tastes great.

I love munching it always. And one more reason for liking these chocolates is the cost ...

• of it.

The cost of this chocolate is little less and the quantity of the chocolate is little more. My children and I are the nestle bar one chocolate lovers.

Whenever my kids search for the chocolates in the refrigerator they always find it, because I always

keep the stock of it. Most of the chocolates by the company Nestle are good in taste and in quality.

Such as nestle milky bar, nestle bar one, and nestle nutty chocolates etc. All these are good the good ones.

But the Nestle bar one chocolate is something special.

Nestle Bar One chocolates

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271102296690629/k2311a0211/2.11.08