Cello gel refill pens
  • I recommend this brand of pens to be used by all the kids

• by chintu

I remember the school days of mine when I had got the first prize for my good handwriting. I have been the fan of the cello gel refill pens.

My handwriting becomes so free and smooth when I writing using

this pen.

I am a press reporter by profession and I still use the cello gel refill pens to write my notes.

When I use this pen my handwriting is not only neat and good it also becomes faster which is very important in this profession.

During my school days I never changed the brand of pen except the cello pens.

That is why I could be able go write all my study notes very fast and very neatly.

...

• Cello gel refill pens
      I have always got some extra points for my good handwriting.

The ink which is used in these pens is of good quality when never breaks in between while writing.

I always suggest my children to use the cello gel

refill pens to get quality writing.

The surface of the paper may be smooth or even rough, with cello pens it feels great to write and keep writing.

I recommend this brand of pens to be used by all the kids.

Cello gel refill pens
Joe says :

Where do you buy these pens? What store?

Jules Li says :

Joe, they can be purchased from Office Depot, but I’m sure they’re sold at other stores as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121102296680629/k2311a0211/2.11.08