Benetint lip and cheek stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use the pocket pall as I find the application to be easier than with the larger sized product

• by Carissa

Benetint is a very popular product by the cosmetic line Benefit (found at Macys and Nordstroms). Its a lip and cheek stain purchased made of rosewater designed to give your lips the “I’ve been sucking on a Popsicle” red and your cheeks the, “I just ran up the stairs” flush.

I have

olive complexion and LOVE the lip tint.

Beware and make sure your lips are exfoliated (use a toothbrush or wet wash cloth) it will amplify lines and make lips look blotchy if they are not pretty to start.

I use the pocket pall as I find the application to be easier than ...

• with the larger sized product.

The blush works well but dries quickly so rub it in before it dries! the lady behind the counter taught me to make a small X on the apples of my cheeks and then blend.

My sister uses a three dot method.

Experiment one night and find

the way that works best for you! I hardly wear blush so the light tint is perfect for me.

Best of all I don’t need to re-apply benetint throughout the day! It takes me from work, to home! The one con: I am afraid to put in in my purse as the liquid will stain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311102296490529/k2311a0211/2.11.08